Monday, July 15, 2013

Touring at the Dead Sea, Masada and the Bedouin Tent

Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone following along is doing well. Today, we did not train, nor will we tomorrow, as we needed two days off, especially with all he touring we are doing. We went to he Dead Sea for a couple of hours. It is always a special place to visit, as it is the lowest point on earth. After the Dead Sea, we traveled the short distance to Masada. We took the lift up the mountain and walked down. Talking about hot...wow, was it ever! I always love this part of our touring, because of the significance both places have in history. After one ane one- half hours on the top of Masada, we then went to the Bedouin Tent for dinner and then back to our Hotel.


Tomorrow, as I said, we will not train, but rather go visit Yad Vashem, the Holocaust Museum. Then we will go to the Hebrew University for the Bar and Bat Mitzvah of those on this trip who wish to have it either for the first time, or simply to have one in Israel. We will then have our dinner at the University after the ceremony.

So, until tomorrow, I will say good night, as it is very late here. To my family, I love and miss you more as each day passes, along with my Golden Retrievers, Satch, Max, Kol and Kippi!

Coach G from Israel

No comments:

Post a Comment